The Lord Mayor’s Message of Greeting
Welcome to the Filderstadt home page and thank you for your interest in our town, its many amenities and opportunities and everything else that it has to offer.
The residents of Filderstadt are proud to live here and equally proud that each of our constituent five villages continues to retain its own individual identity.
There is wide involvement in the many clubs and organisations which Filderstadt offers and many residents are involved in voluntary work.
Residents are actively encouraged to take part in community planning and town development and Filderstadt has become something of a role model in citizenship for other German towns and cities.
We are committed to ensuring that Filderstadt continues to be a friendly, tolerant and pleasant place to live.
Learn more about us on the following pages.
Filderstadt has much to offer:
- A wide variety of services provided by the municipal administration
- Very good educational and cultural facilities
- Numerous sports and leisure-time activities
- An attractive (and in parts still very rural) landscape between Baden- Wurttemberg’s capital Stuttgart and The Swabian Alb
- Commitment to the responsible and sustainable management of our economic and industrial development
For enquiries and suggestions please feel free to contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or via either the communal or my personal Facebook account.
Opening hours and address of our municipal administration:
Aicher Straße 9
Opening hours and addresses of the citizens’ offices ("Bürgerämter") in the five different parts of Filderstadt. Please contact these for registration, passport issues, social services and the like.